Keeping our young people and volunteers safe and protecting them from harm is of paramount importance to the Co-op Juniors.
“The Co-op Juniors is intolerant of any risks to our children and young people or to the safety and well-being of our volunteers”Co-op Juniors Risk Statement
We have a dedicated Safeguarding Team, led by our designated safeguarding lead, Jeannie Ingram, who should be contacted regarding any safeguarding concerns. Please speak to Jeannie in person or email safeguarding AT coopjuniors.co.uk
To guide our approach across the whole organisation, we have developed a number of policies that all our volunteers, creatives, tutors and freelancers follow. These are supported by our trustees, who monitor their implementation at regular meetings and review annually.
These policies include:
* Our Children and Vulnerable Adult Protection policy and procedures
* Our Health and Safety policy
* Key aspects of our Behaviour Agreeement
* Our Online Safety policy
* Our Photos and Videos policy and guidelines
* The embedding of Safer Recruitment training and practices across the organisation